The Code Compliance Department works to keep Benbrook safe, clean, and attractive by inspecting properties, investigating complaints within city limits and enforcing Benbrook municipal codes related to nuisances and zoning violations. The City is authorized to pursue criminal and civil remedies to abate nuisances within Benbrook. Common violations include:
- High grass and weeds
- Junk and rubbish accumulation
- Trash and recycling violations
- Junked vehicles
- Stagnant water
- Vehicles parked on grass
Concerned citizens who take good care of their property and notify the City of code violations help:
- Maintain neighborhood desirability
- Reduce vandalism
- Prevent fire, health, and safety hazards
- Encourage continued development
- Help fulfill a shared community vision to Keep Benbrook Beautiful!
When contacting Code Compliance, please leave a detailed description of the alleged violation and the location of the property. Please send an email
or call 817-249-6078.
Download the printable Code Compliance brochure