Economic Development Corporation Offers Storefront Improvement Program
50%matching fund grant available to Benbrook businesses for storefront
The Benbrook Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) promotes a diverse and vital economy by attracting new businesses, retaining and supporting existing businesses, facilitating desired development, and by promoting Benbrook to new residents and visitors.
BEDC offers the Storefront ImprovementProgram, a 50% matching fund reimbursement grant, not to exceed $20,000, to assist eligible businesses with improvements to existing commercial facilities. Preference is given to businesses located along the Benbrook Boulevard/U.S. 377 highway corridor, but the program is available to all Benbrook businesses.
- Brick/MasonryRepair or Cleaning
- Structural Safety Upgrades
- Parking Improvements
- Building Facade Repair/Remodel (awnings/canopies, re-siding, etc.)
- Doors and/or Window Repair/Replacement
- Lighting that is visually appealing and appropriately illuminates signage, storefront window displays, and/or areas of a building facade.
- Curbing, irrigation, approved trees, landscaping beds, or other landscaping features, attached to the building where appropriate, not to exceed twenty percent (20%) of the project budget
Other improvements may be approved on a case-by-case basis if they meet the objectives of the Storefront Improvement
Benbrook EDC: 817-249-6990.
Thank youfor Building a Better Benbrook!