Despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, essential services remain in place. Republic Services will continue to provide trash and recycling collection service in Benbrook. With many more people staying at home due to the pandemic, residential quantities are increasing significantly. Republic Services would like to remind all citizens:
- All trash MUST be bagged. This also helps reduce the health risk to the Republic employees who are continuing to provide this valuable service.
- All recycling MUST be placed in a blue bin.
- Please be careful to keep trash out of your recycling bins. Just a few items of trash can contaminate an entire truck of recyclable materials.
- Brush and bulk materials will continue to be collected for the time being.
- Saturday collection of special yellow trash bags will continue until further notice.
Republic has posted a statement about providing services during the pandemic on their website. For more information, please visit their Customer Service Page or call 817-332-7301. Thank you for doing your part to help keep our community services running smoothly!
Republic Services Solid Waste InformationRepublic Services Recycling InformationCity of Benbrook information on environmental waste