The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives. Following is a list of resources that may be helpful for you or someone you know.
Emergency Food, Housing, and Health Services
NOTE: Tarrant County Public Health generally does not test individuals for COVID-19. If you think you have been infected, please contact a physician, an urgent care clinic, or other medical facility first.
Medications and Insurance
- FamilyWize Discount Prescription Drugs
- CVS and Walgreen’s pharmacies are providing free delivery of prescription drugs, please contact the store for details.
- Health Information, Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP): 800-252-9240
Workers and Employers
Parents and Children
Concerns about Domestic Violence and Child Abuse
Benbrook Public Safety Teams
- Benbrook Police Department non-emergency: 817-249-1610
- Benbrook Fire Department and Emergency Services: 249-1727
- Benbrook City Hall: 817-249-3000 (staffed only during regular business hours)
General Information about COVID-19
Benbrook Area Chamber of Commerce listing of local restaurants providing drive-thru and curbside service
See a list of local cancellations and closures
Subscribe to Benbrook City News Flashes and other Alerts
Follow the City on Facebook, Twitter, and Next Door
Thank you and please be safe!